Sunday, November 7, 2010

Second Week (8 Nov - 12 Nov 2010)

For this week...I am still in depatment of  corporate service....not much work to do... I helped the staff to arrange their stuff and file..They not finish transfer yet...Ahhh!!!!...it's make me so bored...sorry to say...huhuhu....More interesting, I more to observed the culture and environment in this company...I am also learned about people behaviour which I can adapt my subject (organisational and behoviour)....Talk about culture and environment?????.....They are so friendly...with them, I keep smiling...more discipline about punctual....they are known each other...Then, to finish my work, I  collect data and information about head of department at HR department..The executive of HR give me the information completely...but no pictures...so, how should I complete my work perfectly????...no pictures only!!!!..hehehe...so, I change my seat to HR for the moment....In HR depatment, once again..many people asked me who I am, where  'U' I from....Simple, just honesty to answer their question....they asked each other, why they did not know have student practical in this  company????...I told them that, I come this company on 1 Nov...The environment in  this office so busy with the transferring....So, the person who responsible to show me the staff and environment cannot did for that...Its ok...and....to work, I transfer the information at my slide in powerpoint...The Executive of HR told me that the information very confidental and private...So, the file of information cannot to out from the office....Ohhhh....like that....the information very confidental strictly about their salaries and so on actually.....

No comments: