Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Last of Week (20 Dec - 24 Dec 2010)

So, I continue my internship at Finance Department...I discuss with En Mohd Haizum to collect information for  presentation...Therea are the contents of presentation that I need to present....
1) BACKGROUND STUDY
2) UNDERGONE TRAININING
3) OBJECTIVES
4) STRUCTURE
5) BAHAGIAN AKAUN LADANG
6) FLOW  OF  ACCOUNT (Estate)
7) DOCUMENTS
8) BENEFITS & LEARNING OUTCOMES
9) SYSTEMS ARE USED BY FINANCE


Then, I learned about the Flow of Account  from MR Lee Soo Fah...And He also explained to me about Wang Tahanan / Wang  Amanah that involved in the  ledgers of accounts...


On Thursday...En Haizum told me that I need to present my presentation  to all staff in Finance Department after the meeting. So, I prepare my slides completely for the presentation....2.30 PM, I entered the meeting room together with all staff... This is the first time I go through the  actual experience in meeting room to discuss about everything involved in Finance Deparment...After meeting ends, it was my turn to present...so nervous!!!!....And this is my first time that I present in front of General Manager in Finance Department.. It was a very valuable experience that I can't forgot...After my presentation finish, he gave me some comments and suggestion to improve my presentation. He also  gave me a certificate and a gift  for appreciate my training in the department...


with Head of Department...En Mohd shahrin bin Ali
On Friday, the last day....I apologize and thankful to all employees in 4 department that I go in exchange for my internship...And  I never forgot them who help me a lot during I finish my internship...

No comments:

Post a Comment